My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Playtime with friends

Wow! 2 blog postings in the same day. I have not been able to log into my blogger account lately, so now that I did I figured I better make the best of it. Below are some pictures of Emma with her friends. She has been a busy girl with all her play dates.


Emma and her friend Teddy having a staring contest.


Talor and Emma on a lunch date at the Smith's


Charlie and Emma just hangin' out


Emma with her cousin Megan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bipin Sen said...

The first two pictures didn't show up. But I'm sure she had fun!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Looks like she is a little social butterfly already! :) How fun!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Bipin Sen said...

Hmm.. I think it's only my connection here that's causing me not to see the first two pictures.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home