My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

6 months old - and crawling

Emma turned 6 months old on January 21, and on January 23 she started crawling. She has been using rolling as her primary means of transportation up to this point, but now she is officially crawling. This is really going to force us to make some changes around the house.



This is a picture from Christmas that our friend Bipin photoshopped by adding the Tinkerbell. Isn't it adorable? Thanks Bipin.






This is a sideboard table in our dining room that I finally finished building. I started working on it about a year ago, but then I began remodeling the house to ge ready for Emma so this sideboard project was put on hold. Heather and I saw a piece of funiture similar to this for sale, but I decided it would be cheaper, and better quality, if I built it myself. We are very happy with the results.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The sideboard is awesome! You are really talented Steve!

I can't believe Emma is crawling. She's such a cutie! John Michael is NOWHERE near crawling.. but I'm fine with that. Addy didn't crawl until she was like 9 or 10 months old! But, it is so cute watching them move around. Enjoy it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bipin Sen said...

if i knew my work was going to be advertised broadly, i'd do it more often! at least no one can claim i don't do work at work! ;-)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

I tagged you! Check out our blog!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Nice one Steve, that is one awesome side board.

Wow little lady yoi are crawling already! She is just too cute.

1:52 PM  
Blogger ann sori campagna said...

Steve, beautiful sideboard. How about coming out to Colorado and making us one! :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home